Building on owner Scott Gibson's 18 years of experience at all levels of the industry, Quay Facilities (QF) is a new business entering the industrial premises and retail shop security market, offering a 24 hour emergency installation and roller shutter repair service of industrial aluminium security doors, retail shop roller shutters, automatic doors, fire shutters, grilles, and shop shutters in London and the south of England.
Although it's a mature industry, new technology and an increased demand for value for money by customers has meant that a new type of industrial premises and retail shop security service is required. Consequently, Quay Facilities provide the most competitive prices for the highest quality roller shutter repair in London as well as security door installation services, focusing in particular on attention to detail and ongoing customer care.
Typically, the main obstacles for customers requiring straightforward services for their retail shop auto doors or industrial shop roller shutters is the management, maintenance and communication, both by humans and online systems.
Furthermore, cost escalation to the client, which can often incur in contract work as a result of return visits, for example, when installing aluminium security doors or shop fire shutters, can be due to a number of reasons such as unskilled engineers, incorrect stock holdings carried in the vehicle for those specific auto doors and shutters and poor quality workmanship.
Quay Facilities have a system in place to avoid all these issues:
- We invest time, money and put all our engineers through the top relevant training programs. Each Engineer is multi skilled and can can carry out all Quay Facility services from industrial shop roller shutter planned maintenance to aluminium security doors and retail shopfront repairs. They are the best in the business.
- We place an emphasis on efficiency so we're able to offer extremely competative prices and save clients money - especially when it comes to our 24 hour emergency locksmith, auto door, roller shutters and retail shopfront repair services.
- We always carry the most commonly used parts as van stock to ensure we deliver the best first time repair and installation rate for all retail shop shutters, shopfronts, auto doors and fire curtains.
- We treat your business like our business and equip all vans with the appropriate stock for every service to ensure the parts needed for your business are readily available on our first visit.
Scott Gibson, Director of Quay Facilities, has also built up a reputation for going over and above any expectations to 'get the job done'. As a result, Scott has established and implemented a higher standard of workmanship and customer service that hasn't been seen in the 24 hour emergency locksmith or industrial premises and retail shop security industry before.
The Managing Director firmly believes and actively ensures that all his staff believe and buy into all that Quay Facilities aims to deliver to it's clients.
Quay Facilities specialise in the installation and repair of aluminium security doors, auto doors, commercial shutters, retail shop shutters, fire exit doors, roller shutter repairs in London, south of England including Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. Our services include shopfront repairs, shutter repair and steel door repair.
We provide a 24 hour emergency repair service for shutters, doors and windows and also a replacement service across Greater London and the Home Counties, making sure that all your problems are dealt with immediately and your security is not compromised.
Quay Facilities specialise in the installation and repair of aluminium security doors, auto doors, commercial shutters, retail shop shutters, fire exit doors, roller shutters in London, south of England including Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. Our services include shopfront repairs, shutter repair and steel door repair.
- Maintenance Services
- Repair Services
- Roller Shutters
- Shopfronts & Auto Doors
- Windows & Doors
- Smoke and Fire Curtains
- Gates and Railings
- General Works
- What is the standard delivery time?
- How easy are the doors to fit, do they come with instructions?
- Do you provide installation services?
- Can I install the product myself?
- Do you help with planning permission?